Doug with Casey who clearly doesn’t like having her picture taken.
- January 1971: I graduated from San Jose State University in California with a B.A. in radio-TV-film.
- September 1971: I walked into the Lane Humane Society (Eugene, Oregon).
- I worked in animal shelters 19 years, mostly as executive director.
- July 1990: I began full-time teaching and consulting around the world, 1.8 million air miles.
- January 2014: I retired from full time traveling and teaching.
- January 2018: I retired from teaching Compassion Fatigue classes.
Doug teaching "Managing Compassion Stress" in West Virginia.